- Pre- or post-cruise shore excursion to Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward
- Be on the lookout for migrating humpback, minke and orca whales in their natural habitat and feeding grounds
- Coast past alpine and tidewater glaciers of the Harding Icefield
- View seabird rookeries and other marine life at the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
- Eat lunch on board as you relax and take in the gorgeous sights
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please call us to schedule a pick-up at an area hotel or Seward Port within 24 hours of check-in please.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; layers are recommended
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars and camera recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for travelers that need to board a cruise line before 5:30 pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff