Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A cruise through Alaska’s Kenai Fjords National Park and Northwestern Fjord
- Explore some of the best fjords and glaciers in North America
- See one of the largest icefields in the United States
- Spot an abundance of wildlife such as bears, whales, falcons and seals
- Fuel up with breakfast and lunch
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Your cruise will depart from the Kenai Fjords Tours Office: 1304 W. Fourth Avenue, Seward AK 99664, Please call us for shuttle pick up options.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This cruise is not recommended for travelers that have a cruise arriving or leaving the day of. It is an all day tour that requires check-in at 7:30 am and does not come back until 5:30 pm.
- Motorized wheelchair access is very limited. Please call ahead for information and confirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Seward Shore Excursion: Northwestern Fjord Sightseeing Cruise.