- Half-day orca whale-watching cruise from Seward
- Journey into Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords National Park during prime orca season
- Spot orcas in their natural habitat
- Learn about the whales from captain and crew members
- Use a hydrophone to hear how orcas communicate with one another
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Major Marine Tours Check-In office at Harbor 360 Hotel Address: 1412 4th Ave., Seward, AK 99664
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keep your eyes peeled as you journey into Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords National Park. Rather than following a set route, your experienced captain takes you to places where orcas have recently been sighted, making every day a unique cruising experience.
Along the way, learn from your captain and crew members about the orcas’ prominent dorsal fins and fascinating social behavior. A hydrophone on board allows you to listen to the calls of the orca whales underwater.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands