- Kenai Fjords National Park cruise from Seward
- Cruise past alpine and tidewater glaciers
- View abundant marine wildlife
- Visit seabird rookeries at the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
- Enjoy onboard lunch, dinner on Fox Island and commentary from an expert captain
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from the Kenai Fjords Tours Office:1304 W. Fourth Avenue, Seward AK. Free parking is available in our private lot with a free shuttle, starting May 1st. The parking lot is located just a few blocks north of our check-in center behind the Marina Motel, located at 1603 Seward Highway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the evolving geology of the Harding Icefield, which dates back to the ice age and forms the steep fjords. Keep your camera out for the wildlife that you’re likely to see at peak season, which may include minke whales, orcas, and humpbacks, as well as porpoises, sea otters, and harbor seals.
Admire the jagged icy cliffs along the Kenai Peninsula, fjords and calving glaciers — from inside the warm and spacious cabin equipped with seating and large picture windows, or from the multi-level observation decks. Enjoy a fast cruising speed, with extra time to photograph the amazing scenery.
Catch sight of migratory seabirds that nest in the Kenai Fjords, as well as other native flora and fauna. Watch puffins dive underwater and view the rookeries of more than 18 other bird species in the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge.
Your voyage ends back at the Seward port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; layers are recommended
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars and camera recommended
- Vegetarian option is available for lunch and dinner; please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff