Departure & Return
At mile 79 of the Sterling Highway (AK1) turn north onto Montana Street. Follow it one mile straight and it ends in our yard. Park at the shop at the bottom of the hill. Due to COVID we are meeting outside, so we recommend using facilities before you arrive.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY IdidaRide Sled Dog Tours, Inc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms