- Cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward
- See Holgate Glacier or Aialik Glacier and watch for calving of glaciers in Aialik Bay
- Visit the Chiswell Islands or Cape Resurrection (depending on weather), home to thousands of nesting seabirds
- Listen to the experienced naturalist onboard provide engaging commentary
- Keep watch for sea otters, puffins, whales and mountain goats along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Major Marine Tours Check-In Office at Harbor 360 Hotel Address: 1412 4th Ave. Seward, Alaska 99664
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the cruise.
- Wheelchair accessibility or limited mobility requests must be submitted ahead of time due to limited seating capability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kenai Fjords National Park Glacier & Wildlife Cruise from Seward.