Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Head to the Miller's Landing Store facility on 13880 Lowell Point Road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, 12 years minimum age to participate
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair - a 4 mile Hike is involved
- Due to comfort and weight / balance / cockpit size of the Kayak, participants must be under 250lb and able to fit within a 33″ x 17.25″ / 83.8 x 43.8 cm cockpit opening.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Millers Landing Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Kayak and Hike to Historic WW2 Army Fort in Alaska!.