- 30-minute scenic helicopter flight to Godwin Glacier, from Seward
- View Alaska's gorgeous landscape up close from the helicopter
- Look for wildlife, icebergs, and calving ice sheets
- Excellent photography opportunities
Departure & Return
For those traveling with a vehicle our tours depart from our office location at 2210 Airport Road. It is very easy to find and only a few minutes drive from downtown Seward, we have free parking to the front and side of our building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off and head towards the Godwin Glacier, taking in the dense forest of Kenai Fjords National Park during the 15-minute flight. Pass over Resurrection Bay on the way to the Godwin Glacier, getting great views of floating icebergs below you and snow-capped mountains in the distance.
After your pilot lands the helicopter on the glacier, you'll have 15 minutes to snap photos of Alaska's majestic natural beauty and soak in the pristine atmosphere before reboarding the helicopter for the return flight to Seward.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight restrictions apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seward Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Getting out and walking around on the glacier is always a fun experience." See review