- The only Kenai Fjords cruise to visit two active tidewater glaciers in Aialik Bay
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour by onboard naturalist
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Harbor 360 Hotel Address: 1412 4th Ave Seward, Alaska 99664
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Sandwich options are turkey, roast beef, or vegetarian. Please email email@example.com with choice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Free binoculars were offered on the boat and snacks and light food choices for sale for those not ordering the prime rib and salmon dinner." See review