- Explore the Exit Glacier with a guide
- First-timers welcome: the guide provides all the needed gear and instruction
- Refuel with lunch while enjoying glacier views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make the trip hassle-free
Departure & Return
Meet us 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour in front of the Exit Glacier Nature Center. The Exit Glacier Nature Center is at the very end of the Exit Glacier Road. Your KBA Guide will meet you there. Look for a Guide wearing a Kenai Backcountry Adventures hat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please plan accordingly
- Please eat a hearty breakfast in the morning prior to arriving for your trip.
- Near public transportation
- What to bring (required): sturdy well broken in hiking boots or hiking shoes, rain jacket and rain pants, gloves, dress in layers, full water bottle(s)
- Additional items: dress for current weather conditions in clothes suited for hiking
- Bring a camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, and any personal items.
- Not recommended for travelers that have difficulty walking / hiking for long periods of time.
- Not recommended for travelers that have difficulty on uneven, rough terrain. Must be able to walk on steep, and uneven terrain, uphill for long distances, and for long durations.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kenai Backcountry Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Exit Glacier Ice Hiking Adventure from Seward.