- 1-hour scenic helicopter flight of Kenai Fjords National Park and Chugach National Forest, from Seward
- Search for moose, wolf, bear, elk, and whales from the air
- Fly over Resurrection Bay, Bear Glacier, Harding Ice Field, Aialik Bay, and the Aialik Glacier
- Photograph enormous ice fields, jagged fjords, tall waterfalls, and crystalline icebergs
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off and fly over the heavily forested landscape of the national park. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife sightings that might include moose, wolf, bear, deer, elk and whales breaching.
Head to Resurrection Bay to see Bear Glacier and the massive Harding Ice Field. Circle the lagoon and pass the ice sheet, then continue to Aialik Bay. There, check out the Aialik Glacier and a wall of ice that crashes into the sea when it calves.
From Aialik Bay, soar over the mountains to look for wildlife and get great photo ops of deep valleys, old-growth forest and glacier-cut mountains around Kenai Fjords National Park and Chugach National Forest. Your tour ends after one hour with return to the Seward Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight restrictions apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seward Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Kenai Fjords and Chugach National Forest.