Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Our tours meet on the boardwalk in the Seward Small Boat Harbor, next to the “Coho Joe’s” Coffee shop. This is near the top of “B” dock, and behind the “Pro-Fish-N-Sea/Crackerjack” charter office. (GPS 60.1166667°, -149.4391667°) The Captain will walk up to greet you just prior to departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 2 years or older for this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Latitude Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 6 Guest Max - Tidewater Glacier Express (3/4 day tour).