30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fly from Seward to Bear Glacier, soaring over Resurrection Bay with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains and massive icebergs. From waterfalls to old-growth forest, the scale of the Alaskan landscape is best seen from the air, and traveling by helicopter means you'll get an eagle's-eye perspective on the coast. When you reach Bear Glacier, you'll be looking straight down at Kenai Fjords National Park's largest glacier, and one of the world's biggest glacial moraines.
- Sightseeing helicopter flight to Bear Glacier
- See Kenai Fjords National Park from the air
- Watch icebergs in Resurrection Bay
- Headset to hear commentary from the pilot
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
30-minute helicopter flight of Bear Glacier
FAA certified pilot
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
2210 Airport Rd, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight restrictions apply
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seward Helicopter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bear Glacier 30-Minute Helicopter Flight from Seward?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bear Glacier 30-Minute Helicopter Flight from Seward?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bear Glacier 30-Minute Helicopter Flight from Seward?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bear Glacier 30-Minute Helicopter Flight from Seward?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bear Glacier 30-Minute Helicopter Flight from Seward
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSewardShore Excursions - AlaskaHelicopter Tours - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaCategory