8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All physical abilities welcome
Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
Private tour (only your group plus a guide)
Professional local guide
Winery tasting fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer morning pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All ages welcome
- Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to participate in wine tasting
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seattle Wine and Waterfall - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Seattle Wine and Waterfall - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seattle Wine and Waterfall - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Seattle Wine and Waterfall - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursPub ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleFood Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - WashingtonPub Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonWine Tastings - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverPub Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverFood Tours - PortlandBus Tours - PortlandPub Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandWine Tastings - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
T-Mobile Park Fremont DistrictCapitol HillSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterWaterfall Garden ParkPioneer SquareMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Myrtle Edwards ParkBallard DistrictSeattle WaterfrontOlympic Sculpture ParkDiscovery ParkUniversity of WashingtonElliott BayMt. St. HelensSky View ObservatorySeattle Great WheelCascade RangeOriginal Starbucks