- Take a one-way cruise through the Ballard Locks
- Pass by the floating community from the movie Sleepless in Seattle
- Get details about the sights through live onboard commentary
- Take photos of the Seattle skyline from the water
Departure & Return
Argosy Cruises - located at Pier 55, 1101 Alaskan Way Seattle WA 98101 on the Seattle Waterfront ALERT! TWO POSSIBLE DEPARTURE LOCATIONS - CHECK YOUR TICKETS! This is a one way tour that starts & ends at two different central Seattle marinas. Check your departure location on your reservation.
Argosy Cruises - Lake Union, AGC Marina/Dock E, 1000 Westlake Avenue N. Next to Kenmore Air Seaplanes ALERT! TWO POSSIBLE DEPARTURE LOCATIONS - CHECK YOUR TICKETS! This is a one way tour that starts & ends at two different central Seattle marinas. Check your departure location on your reservation.
Argosy Cruises at AGC Marina; Dock E at 1000 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109 Located Next to Kenmore Air Seaplanes ALERT! The Locks Cruise is a one way tour that starts & ends at two different downtown Seattle marinas. Always check your end location on your reservation/tickets.
Argosy Cruises - Pier 55 Ticket Booth located at 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle WA 98101 onthe Seattle Waterfront ALERT! The Locks Tour is a one way tour that starts and ends at two different downtown Seattle marinas. Always check your end location on your reservation/tickets. Questions - Call
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids (3 and under) ride free but do require a boarding pass
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult
- All vessels offer both indoor & outdoor seating
- All vessels have bathrooms
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible. PLEASE CALL in advance to secure crew/boarding support.
- General boarding starts 30 minutes prior to the tour time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Argosy Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff