12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Thousands of years ago, glaciers and ice floods transformed the Pacific Northwest, creating canyons, hills, and valleys in the once-flat landscape. This tour allows you to visit locations in the Seattle area where water and ice have left their mark, including the vast canyon of Dry Falls, the Coulees, and rolling fields speckled with orchards and farmland. Along the way, your guide narrates and provides historical background.
- Experience Pacific Northwest geography and learn about the region’s history
- Drive through the rough terrain in an SUV
- Easy round-trip transportation from hotels in the Seattle area
- Recharge with lunch, bottled water, and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir water bottle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels and B&Bs in Seattle, Bellevue, Tukwila, and Seatac.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66 and Pier 91
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Seattle Art Museum (SAM) Tours & TicketsGas Works Park Tours & TicketsKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Tours & TicketsMuseum of Flight Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Tours & TicketsBloedel Reserve Tours & TicketsOlympic National Park Tours & TicketsCascade Range Tours & TicketsDiscovery Park Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Seattle Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsQueen Anne Hill Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsSeattle Great Wheel Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsTillicum Village Tours & TicketsSeattle Chinatown-International District Tours & TicketsSeattle Cruise Port Tours & Tickets