Explore our promoted experiences
- Group sizes are capped at just four participants to make things personal
- See more of the city without breaking a sweat on a speedy e-bike
- Explore the history, wildlife, and highlights of Seattle’s largest park
- Enjoy impeccable waterfront views as you go
Departure & Return
We operate out of the Vine St storage unit. Meet 15min before your start time for your tour to gear up and check in. Meet at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall St at the storage unit, its where the ramp is. You will also see our Green Seattle Bicycle Tours signs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeattleBicycleTours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff