7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Woodinville is famous for its wineries, and with this group tour, you'll get to visit some of the best, without having to worry about driving. Your local guide will pick you up in Woodinville and take you out for a day of winery hopping and tastings, with a stop for lunch along the way.
- Learn about Washington wine from an expert local guide
- Visit a mix of large and boutique wineries
- Tours can be adapted based on guest preferences
- Transportation is provided, for a safe experience
Saved to wishlist!
Excellent and wine educated Tour Guides
Custom tour. The tour stops will be chosen based on your tasting preferences.
Wine Tasting Fees (please budget $15-$25 per person per winery)
Lunch (Please budget $15-25 per person for lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up location will be set between the guest and the Bon Vivant Tour Planner. We can be flexible, so long as this doesn't terribly inconvenience another of our guests.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bon Vivant Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How many wines will we taste at each stop on the Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour?
A:Typically, you will taste 4-7 wines at each tasting stop. As we will visit 4-6 wineries, these 1oz tastings can add up to several glasses of wine. To keep your taste buds fresh, we provide bottled water between each stop.
Are tasting fees included on the Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour?
A:Tasting fees are not included. Most wineries charge $10 to $15. Some wineries offer special reserve wine tastings for an additional fee. Some wineries waive their fees for our guests and the tasting fee is often waived with the purchase of a bottle.
Where do we have lunch on the Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour?
A:We will make reservations at a leading locally owned, winery district restaurant or wine bar, where you may select and purchase your own meal.
Which types of wine will we encounter on the Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour?
A:Although Washington first gained a reputation with white wines like Riesling in the 1960s, current Washington wine production is about 57% red and 43% white wine. Just let your guide know your preferences and we will tailor your trip accordingly.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bon Vivant Woodinville Wine Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonFood Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonBus Tours - WashingtonWine Tastings - WashingtonExtreme - WashingtonFull-day Tours - Washington4WD Tours - VancouverFood Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverExtreme - VancouverFull-day Tours - Vancouver4WD Tours - PortlandFood Tours - PortlandSporting Events - PortlandBus Tours - PortlandWine Tastings - PortlandExtreme - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Capitol Hill Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Tours & TicketsT-Mobile Park Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsChihuly Garden and Glass Tours & TicketsFremont District Tours & TicketsBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center Tours & TicketsFishermen's Terminal Tours & TicketsOriginal Starbucks Tours & TicketsWaterfall Garden Park Tours & TicketsDiscovery Park Tours & TicketsQueen Anne Hill Tours & TicketsWashington State Ferries Tours & TicketsBloedel Reserve Tours & TicketsElliott Bay Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsSnoqualmie Falls Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsLake Washington Tours & TicketsMt. St. Helens Tours & Tickets