Departure & Return
There will be signs in the park pointing you to our location. We will be set up next to a giant old-growth tree with lots of climbing equipment at the North Beach Parking Lot on the south side of Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Dress code is athletic
- Dress code is prepare to get a little dirty.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Not able to climb in very heavy rains, high winds above 20mph, lightning or thunder. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AdventureTerra LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.