- Perfect for first-time Scottsdale visitors—learn the ropes of a new city
- A small group allows you to get personalized attention from your guide
- Travel light—a helmet, Segway, and bottled water provided
- A short duration time allows you to easily plan around your morning Segway tour
Departure & Return
Our office is a single story brown building with the word "Segway" in black letters on the building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride
- Travelers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers must weigh at least 80 lbs (45 kg) to ride
- Helmets are required for all travelers
- Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Scottsdale
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Scottsdale Segway Tours - 11am Departure.