12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in just one day on a 13-hour adventure. Instead of finding your own way there, take in the stunning Southwest landscape in all-inclusive transportation from your hotel, while your guide narrates. Along the way, enjoy a shopping stop in Cameron and lunch in Page. After an immersive guided tour by a Native American at Antelope Canyon, continue to Horseshoe Bend for outstanding views.
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Have a complimentary lunch during the tour
- Learn about Native American culture in Arizona
- Enjoy free time to explore independently
Saved to wishlist!
An hour long guided tour of Antelope Canyon via Native American guide
Horseshoe Bend Admission
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel or residence in Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wandering Heart Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingScottsdaleBus Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - PhoenixFull-day Tours - PhoenixBus Tours - SedonaFull-day Tours - SedonaCategory