2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this small-group kayaking or paddleboard tour, you’ll hit the scenic coastlines of Marina del Ray for a hands-on nature immersion. Learn kayaking or paddleboard techniques from your guide, and get a chance to spot local wildlife like sea lions, dolphins, and different varieties of seabird. Tours are capped at only seven participants for a personalized experience.
- A small-group paddleboard or kayaking excursion in Marina del Ray
- Escape the bustle of the city and enjoy an invigorating adventure on the Pacific
- Learn about the local environment and marine life from your guide
- Head down the main channel of the famous marina, and spot wildlife species
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board
Departure & Return
Mothers Beach , Mothers Beach, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Surf LA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions in Marina del Rey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions in Marina del Rey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions in Marina del Rey?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions in Marina del Rey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions in Marina del Rey
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta MonicaStand Up Paddleboarding - CaliforniaKayaking - CaliforniaStand Up Paddleboarding - Los AngelesKayaking - Los AngelesStand Up Paddleboarding - Long BeachKayaking - Long BeachCategory