Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Muir Woods National Monument with your own private group
- Discover the waterfront town of Sausalito with a private guide
- An optional picture stop at the Golden Gate Bridge is offered
- A half-day tour is easy to fit into any busy schedule
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat (Customers are asked to bring their own child seat).
- The ability to climb into and out of a 15 passenger van is required, customers with mobility concerns should contact us prior to booking this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edge of the World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms