Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 3 people needed to schedule a tour. If you only have less than 3 persons traveling, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group. Booking early is highly recommended as availability can be limited.
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Wave Valley is a small, remote area. When you arrive at Wavy Valley, you must venture through a trail. This is around 10.2 kilometers long. This area is recommended for hikers with experience. Most of the landscape is smooth rock and sand, so skilled navigation skills are required. Due to the remoteness of this location, cell phone signal is limited. Here, the landforms are formed by millions of years of erosion. 5.The complex layers of the rock are composed of huge sand dunes that began to deposit during the Jurassic period 150 million years ago. At that time, the dunes appeared to be a huge desert. These dunes were constantly covered with red sand that was impregnated with groundwater. For a long time, the minerals in the water condensed the sand into sandstone, which formed a layered structure. This ancient sand dune eventually formed a type of sand named "Navajo sandstone". The erosion process shapes out a dazzling three-dimensional effect, where sandstone swirls come in a variety of unique colors. These scarce resources attract people from all over the world. These beautiful landscapes are certainly our Earth's greatest treasures. Preserving these landmarks should be a top priority.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff