4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local tour guide
Park entry fees
All camping equipment except your sleeping bag (rent a sleeping bag with advance notice)
This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Live commentary is provided in English.
Optional Grizzly bear and Wolf Discovery Center approx. 15.00 USD per person
Please note: You will be required to pay a 40.00 USD charge per person to cover your meals.
Departure & Return
230 W 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Meet in the hotel Lobby at 7am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide booster seats for children 7-8 years old.
- Children must be 7 years and older to join.
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- You will be required to set up your own tent with the help of your tour guide.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools.
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Dinners are prepared at the campsite and are a communal effort, participation is required.
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Small Group Tour: Yellowstone and Tetons Camping from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Small Group Tour: Yellowstone and Tetons Camping from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Small Group Tour: Yellowstone and Tetons Camping from Salt Lake City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Small Group Tour: Yellowstone and Tetons Camping from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Small Group Tour: Yellowstone and Tetons Camping from Salt Lake City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahAudio Guides - UtahHiking - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Thanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & Tickets