3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Perfect for time-pressed visitors, this 3-day trip will immerse you in spectacular national park scenery. On the first day, fly into Salt Lake City, meet your guide, and see the city’s highlights. On day 2, venture to Jackson Hole and take in the beauty of the Grand Tetons before heading to Yellowstone. Finish out the trip with a visit to Old Faithful, the Grand Prismatic Spring, and other highlights.
- See the highlights of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Overnight accommodation, transit, park entry fees, and select meals included
- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal experience
- Leave all the planning and logistics to your guide on this hassle-free trip
Saved to wishlist!
3 Days All the national parks & state parks entrance fees
2 Days Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary accommodation.
3 Days Unlimited snacks and bottled water.
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
All personal miscellaneous expenses, such as laundry, drinks, alcohol and other private expenses
Guide gratuities (5-10% of tour price recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the airport at 11:00 AM.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off. Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour from Salt Lake City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & Tickets