- Day trip to San Sebastian from Puerto Vallarta
- Fantastic views on the scenic mountain drive
- Colonial church and buildings
- Lunch and beverages included
- See rural Mexican life play out in this traditional village
Departure & Return
Vallarta Adventures Office in Marina Vallarta
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta
What To Expect
Climb aboard a comfortable vehicle for the journey through the Sierra Madre to San Sebastián. This small village of less than a thousand residents had several periods of 'gold fever' between the 17th and 20th centuries. Walk around the quiet streets, featuring whitewashed buildings and examples of colonial architecture.
Learn about the village's history and see what rural Mexican village life is like. See how locals cultivate coffee and agave, as well as raise cattle.
Visit the 18th-century church dedicated to the town's namesake saint, stroll around the charming cobblestone plaza and snap photos of the classic Porifian bandstand.
At the conclusion of your time in San Sebastián, enjoy the scenic ride back to Puerto Vallarta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and a light sweater are recommended
- IMPORTANT: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm the check in time & location on your booking. It may change according to our operation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Vegetarian and vegan options are available and wine, beer and guava juice are included along with delicious pastry and coffee." See review