- Spend the morning on the well-equipped boat and enjoy lunch on the water
- You will learn all about all sorts of marine wildlife, not just whales
- Suitable for all ages; kids will love the individualized attention
- This tour runs in the winter, when the humpback whales return to Vallarta
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain or shine the tour will depart.
- Seasonal operating December to March
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to covid restrictions, maximum 8 passenger per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Natours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms