- Enjoy wine tasting at three wineries in Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley wine region
- Visit countryside vineyards chosen by a knowledgeable guide
- Minivan pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Pass through the charming towns of Newberg, Forest Grove, Sherwood, and Gaston on your way to three acclaimed wineries. With more than 250 vineyards to choose from in the Willamette Valley, your in-the-know guide will design a custom itinerary for your small group. Possible stops include Erath Winery to sip an award-winning pinot noir or the Stoller Family Estate, where you can view breathtaking vineyards from their signature glass tasting room, a landmark in sustainable architecture.
At each winery, sip on hand-selected wines that will suit all tastes, from red varietals like syrah, tempranillo and cabernet sauvignon to prize chardonnay and pinot gris. By the end of the tour, you’ll better understand the unique relationship between the valley's volcanic soils, elevation and protective microclimates—ideal for producing cool-climate varietals like pinot noir—and the art of sustainable viticulture in Oregon.
Relax on the scenic ride back to your Portland hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please eat lunch prior to tour start time. Only a very light snack will be available for nibbles.
- Must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Children ages 6 and under require a car seat for this tour; please bring your own, as the local operator cannot accommodate children without a car seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. Can be met by multiple groups booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff