Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Sonoran Desert combo tour
- Ride a UTV off-road through the mountains with a guide
- Shoot a variety of firearms at a private range
- Gear, gun, ammunition, and bottled water provided
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
**MUST READ** Our street address does not work on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, or any other GPS apps when manually typed in. Please search “Arizona Outdoor Fun Tours and Adventures” to find us with GPS apps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The ride takes you off-road toward a private shooting range that will both educate and entertain. See saguaro cacti and deep canyons carved by flash floods, and cross the Agua Fria River. Along the way, take in the scenic beauty and possibly spot abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail, and snakes. Your guide is knowledgeable about the region's plant life, wildlife, and history, with plenty of stories to share.
Once you arrive at the shooting range, an NRA-certified instructor will inform you on the use of 9mm handguns, AK47 semi-automatic rifles and AR-15 semi-automatic rifles. Gun selections are updated on a regular basis to incorporate new and thrilling options. Ride back after your shooting adventure with new knowledge about gun safety and the Arizona desert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses; no open-toed shoes
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive with a valid driver's license
- Must be at least 10 years old to shoot
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guests must speak and understand English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.