Departure & Return
Turn into the lot near the large "Phoenix Center for the Arts" sign . This is a shared lot for "Margaret T. Hance Park". After you turn into the lot, drive along the building until you see a smaller Phoenix Center for the Arts sign. We will start near this sign.
This is a one of a kind restaurant featuring Mexican Food and local art.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona "ING" Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by RoRo Street Art Tour.