2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon on a 3-day semi-independent tour in the American Southwest. Start with a road trip through the Sonoran Desert and Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona. On day two, step aboard the historic Grand Canyon Railway for a train journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, take a coach tour along the rim to absorb the majestic natural wonder and have free time on day three to see more, with options such as a helicopter tour available before returning to Phoenix.
- 3-day Sedona and Grand Canyon tour
- Explore the red rock country around Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- Take a train trip on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Marvel at sweeping Grand Canyon vistas during a coach tour along the rim
- Have the option to upgrade for additional activities like a jeep tour of Sedona’s backcountry and a Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Combines time to explore on your own and tours with knowledgeable guides
- Includes two nights of accommodation and train ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 nights accommodation
Extra luggage cannot be transported
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off occurs at most hotels in Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale AZ (city limits only). If you are staying at an alternative site, a meeting point can be arranged.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate room you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Room stay can be upgraded based on availability, prices vary.
- Please note: Luggage Policy ~ One standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left at your hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Nothing serious, it's just getting used to going with a tour company rather than planning on your own." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhoenixRail Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - ArizonaArchaeology Tours - ArizonaOvernight Tours - ArizonaMulti-day Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaRail Tours - ScottsdaleBus Tours - ScottsdaleArchaeology Tours - ScottsdaleOvernight Tours - ScottsdaleMulti-day Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleRail Tours - SedonaBus Tours - SedonaArchaeology Tours - SedonaOvernight Tours - SedonaMulti-day Tours - SedonaHistorical Tours - SedonaCategory
Heritage SquareArizona Science CenterPhoenix ZooScottsdale Fashion Square Pueblo Grande MuseumWildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari ParkCamelback MountainSuperstition MountainsTonto National ForestLake Pleasant Regional Park Chase FieldSouthwest Wildlife Conservation CenterMcDowell Sonoran PreserveTuzigoot National MonumentLEGOLAND® Discovery Center ArizonaCastles N' CoastersSEA LIFE® Aquarium ArizonaNational Comedy Theatre (NCT)Saguaro LakeWrigley Mansion