2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hop into the saddle and explore the wilds of British Columbia on this 1- or 2-hour horseback ride in Pemberton. Take a leisurely ride through the Pemberton Valley with your guide and enjoy panoramic views over the open Canadian countryside. Travel along the banks of the Ryan River to the mighty Lillooet River. Head through wooded glades, dense forest and rolling fields where colorful wild flowers bloom in the sunshine. Gaze up at the towering peak of Mt Curry and enjoy the deafening silence of the Canadian wilderness.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
7830 Pemberton Meadows Rd , 7830 Pemberton Meadows Rd, Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Long pants and closed toed shoes or boots are recommended
- Minimum Age 7 and over 4' tall
- Please identify the start time you are booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copper Cayuse Outfitters Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPembertonHorseback Riding - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaCategory