Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Try something different with a yoga class on Waikiki Beach
- Choose from a calming morning or dynamic sunset yoga class
- Enjoy a 75-minute class taught by experienced yoga instructors
- Classes are structured for all experience levels including beginners.
Departure & Return
Directions: Beach Yoga: Large Grassy area on the right of Waikiki Aquarium (if facing the ocean) against the water between aquarium and barefoot cafe. Walk to the center of the park - up front against the water's edge Find the row of 3 picnic tables with the metal/vines covering. Scan the park with your eyes, but wait at tables patiently for the instructor who will be wearing a company shirt. Mornings: Look under the large center banyan tree for shade. Parking: Free street parking available. Meters are free after 6 pm. Give yourself extra time on weekends for parking spaces to open. If taking cab, bus or walking, the aquarium is a great stop to look for us on the grass area to its right, using directions and photos.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or those injured without own medical advice
- Please bring water and large towel. No mat is needed - the earth shall be your mat!
- Please note that we are outdoors with no lockers. You may wish to leave unnecessary valuables at home.
- The classes are taught in English, however Monday and Wednesday instructor is able to speak in Japanese if necessary
- OPERATED BY Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.