- 2-hour surfing lesson on Oahu’s North Shore
- Practice the basics on the beach before hitting the water
- Try out the surf techniques in conditions suitable for beginners
- Enjoy a customized surfing lesson and individual attention
- Keep an eye out for sea turtles in the warm waters of the North Shore
Departure & Return
Departure Point: North shore of Oahu Kahlewai place Haleiwa HI 96712 Dates: 10am or 2pm daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Supplier requires reconfirmation by phone 24 hours prior to tour date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Suzys Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands