4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Oahu's North Shore on an off-road tour that gives you the chance to see some of the island's native wildlife in its natural habitat. As you travel by Ford Raptor F150, you'll visit natural locations not typically open to the public to see turtles, monk seals, albatross, and maybe even humpback whales. This is a custom tour that can be adapted to meet your needs and preferences.
- North Shore off-road tour by 4-wheel-drive vehicle
- See turtles, monk seals, and other Hawaiian wildlife in their natural environments
- Spot humpback whales off the Oahu shore during whale season
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to areas not accessible to regular visitors
- Receive a detailed itinerary on your mobile device prior to departure
Saved to wishlist!
Hotels waikiki area, for other locations like harbor/airport/or other resorts around Oahu, please call for a quote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual; please wear sporty, comfortable clothing appropriate for riding in a car for a few hours
- May be operated by a multilingual guide; see languages available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- One (1) infant car seat can be provided if needed; please note in the special requirements section at checkout if you will need an infant car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MSH MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII llc
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Maui4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiExtreme - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - Kauai4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiExtreme - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
USS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & Tickets