Explore our promoted experiences
- 5- or 9-hour Hummer tour of filming locations for the TV show Lost and movies
- Choose between three different tour options that cover different areas
- Visit filming locations from Lost, 50 First Dates, and other movies
- Tours are limited to groups of two to six people
- Please note that some tour options offer a morning or afternoon departure
- Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Snacks and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The North Shore tour is five hours long, and circles the northern two-thirds of the island. Take a ride in a Hummer as you pass (and stop at a few) locations from movies, such as Karate Kid II, 50 First Dates, Paradise,Hawaiian Style, Tora! Tora! Tora!, Pearl Harbor, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
The South Shore tour is also five hours long, but circles the southern portion of the island. Your guide picks you up in a Hummer, as you go by filming sights seen in Blue Hawaii, In Harm's Way, 50 First Dates, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jurassic World.
The 9-hour tour option is the Circle Island tour, which like its name suggests, circles the island of Ohau. In your Hummer, see the movie-filming locations from both the 5-hour tours, as well as those for Lost. Remember, all three tours are mostly focused on Lost.
After your tour ends, enjoy a relaxing ride back to your Waikiki hotel with snacks and bottled water available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please contact us in advance to inquire about your specific requirements. Most tours require very little walking and often we can accommodate wheel chairs in a vehicle, so long as the person can climb into the vehicle, or provide infant seats WITH ADVANCE NOTICE at no extra cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Tour & Transport Co., LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour ended up being longer than advertised which was awesome, and his knowledge of the island made the whole trip very worthwhile." See review