- Full-day kayak rental in Kailua
- Head out to the Mokulua Islands on your own schedule
- Pick up your kayak after 8am and return it before 4:30pm
- All equipment and instructions included
Departure & Return
From Waikiki and Honolulu, Take Highway 61 to Kailua. As you enter the Business District, turn right onto Hamakua Drive. After the first intersection, we are the 2nd driveway on the left side. We are across the street from Times Coffee Shop and directly beside Enterprise car rental.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Twogood Kayaks Hawaii, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands