Explore our promoted experiences
- VIP New Orleans sightseeing flight with Champagne and chocolates or wine and cheese
- Treat a loved one or celebrate a special occasion with this VIP sightseeing flight
- Sit back and relax in a window-side seat as a pilot flies you over New Orleans
- Enjoy a full bottle of Champagne and chocolate, or a bottle of wine, block of artisan cheese and crostini
- Admire bird’s-eye views of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and more
Departure & Return
We are in the back of Moffett Hangar, the building immediately to the left of the main terminal, facing the ramp. From the main parking lot, take a left and then an immediate right. We are at the end of the street directly across from the terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you take off, watch the city fall away and marvel at the striking juxtaposition of urban landscape and wetlands territory. Soar above the historic French Quarter and hear about some of its architectural highlights. Then head to the Central Business District to whirl around the massive Mercedes-Benz Superdome — home to the New Orleans Saints NFL team and renowned as a key shelter during Hurricane Katrina — and view the bustling 2-mile wharf at the Port of New Orleans.
You’ll then cut away from the city to witness the enormous, integrated bayou system that pours from the Mississippi River. See the magnificent wetlands, home to abundant wildlife and Cajun communities, before returning to your departure point. Throughout your VIP flight, your professional pilot will share fascinating facts and histories, point out the city’s most iconic landmarks, and explain the area’s unique topography.
Option 1: Champagne and Chocolates
As you glide above the mighty Mississippi, savor a full bottle of Champagne and decadent chocolates of varying flavors and quantity. Cozy up with your partner or friends and indulge in treats as you take in stunning aerial views.
Option 2: Wine and Cheese
For those who prefer savory indulgence, choose the wine and cheese option. Each couple will select a bottle of red or white wine to relish as you enjoy the spectacular views and snack on artisanal cheese, crostini and other possible treats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time.
- Minimum participation age is 21 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival.
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff