- Soak in the scenery and history of Moab on an off-roading archeological exploration
- A private tour lets you set the pace and avoid waiting on other tourists
- Your flexible guide tailors the tour to suit your interests
- Choose from a morning or evening tour to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
• Please arrive on time for your tour at 606 South Main Street, Moab, Utah 84532. We are south of the City Market grocery store in the rear of the shopping center. Look for the TOURISM CENTER sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a ride along experience where the guide does all the driving.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will travel in a 6 passenger UTV or side by side. Due to weight restrictions, some tours may require a second vehicle that you drive if we can not accommodate all members of your party in the guide vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moab Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.