4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the great outdoors in Moab on a private canyoneering excursion. This multi-sport excursion features rock climbing, hiking, and mountain biking, perfect for the sports enthusiast. Traverse the red-rock terrain and discover off-the-beaten-track areas to take in the full experience of Utah. Each tour is tailored to the group’s skill levels and interests for a fun day out.
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- Hassle-free transfers from your Moab hotel
- All necessary technical equipment is provided
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
UT-128, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Meeting instructions will be arranged upon confirmation
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evan Clapper
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyoneering in Moab?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoneering in Moab?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canyoneering in Moab?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyoneering in Moab?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyoneering in Moab
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesStand Up PaddleboardingHikingWinter SportsClimbingMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabFun & Games - UtahStand Up Paddleboarding - UtahHiking - UtahWinter Sports - UtahClimbing - UtahMountain Bike Tours - UtahExtreme - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory