8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Fix your attention on the rugged beauty of Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park in Moab while enjoying views from the comfort of a climate-controlled Jeep. Taking a tour means you'll spend less time navigating and more time focusing on the scenery, without the hassle of car hire. Listen as your guide provides fascinating information about the geology, botany, and archaeology of the area.
- See both of Moab's premier parks in one day
- Discover the beauty of Moab with ease alongside a knowledgeable guide
- Tour is suitable for all ages and skill levels
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off included for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
New, spacious SUV: Families can travel together, smaller groups can spread out!
Hotel pickup (if outside Moab as in Sorrel, Red Cliffs, Under Canvas, etc. pick up is at Lions Park)
A text reminder to your phone 1-2 days before your scheduled tour with...
Cold water refills and snacks (please bring refillable water bottles)
Lots of stops for pictures, short walks (under 1 mile)
Outdoor Picnic Lunch
Entrance fees to Dead Horse Point State Park
National Park Entrance (FREE with your National Park Pass; without pass it's extra $15/pp per park)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs within Moab city limits. Pick up from Sorrel River Ranch, Red Cliffs Lodge, Castle Valley, Under Canvas, Pack Creek Ranch takes place at Lions Park, at the intersection of hwys 191 & 128.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Moab in A Day: Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Moab in A Day: Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Moab in A Day: Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Moab in A Day: Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This time we decide to book a tour since it’s a long drive from Vegas, someone else is driving." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMoabBus Tours - UtahFull-day Tours - UtahCategory