Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Mexico City evening bar tour with drinks
- Beverages and snacks at a brewery, tequilería, mezcalería, and pulquería
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with a visit to a brewery in Colonia Roma and soak up the suds and relaxed atmosphere. Then you're taken to a pulquería where you can try the pre-Columbian Aztec drink called pulque. Learn about the origins of this milk-colored fermented beverage before continuing on to a famed mezcalería for a taste of mezcal, an iconic drink of southern Mexico. Finally, sample tequila in a tequilería.
Tease your taste buds with traditional tacos (own expense) before your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms