- Maui surf lesson
- Don't miss the chance to go surfing in Hawaii, the historical home of the sport
- Enjoy gentle waves suitable for beginners and intermediates
- Follow instructions from an experienced surf coach
Departure & Return
Meet at Kalama Beach park in Kihei, 1900 South Kihei Road. We are across the street from Kihei Cafe restaurant and in front of the public restrooms. Check in at our SURF CLUB MAUI van
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf Club Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There is someone taking photos which were so worth the purchase afterwards- Morgan was so sweet and got great shots- she was dodging waves and surfers and is a true pro!" See review