Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted.
- Hawaii state law requires children under the age of eight to use a car seat or booster seat in all transportation.
- Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted. Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible.
- Anyone with heart, back problems, or other serious medical conditions cannot participate in the tour. Oxygen tanks, or generators are not permitted.
- Special needs requests (except lunch) must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Tour schedule/stops are subject to change due to weather, traffic, park closures, road closures, timing and or other various unforeseen circumstances.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mahalo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms