2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ka'anapali Beach is one of Maui’s most famous beaches and it’s an ideal place to learn to surf in Hawaii. This semi-private surf lesson is ideal for couples or families that want to learn to surf together, with an expert instructor just for your group. Whether you are a complete beginner hoping to catch your first wave or a more experienced surfer looking to hone your skills, lessons can be tailored to your level and include around 1.5 hours on the water.
- Learn to surf with an experienced dive instructor
- Hit the waves at Maui’s famous Ka'anapali Beach
- Semi-private tour lets you learn at your own pace
- Choice of lesson times available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Rash guard and water shoes
Parking validation for up to 3 hours
Departure & Return
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Style Adventures Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
La Perouse BayKalaupapa National Historical Park Pipiwai TrailPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkWailukuHanakao'o Beach ParkKapalua Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Maui Tropical PlantationLanai IslandKahuluiUlupalakua Ranch Kaʻanapali BeachOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistillerySurfing Goat DairyKaʻanapaliWailea BeachWaileaBanyan Tree ParkʻIao Valley State Monument