Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the stunning Road to Hana on a full-day tour
- Stop at colorful beaches, swim at waterfalls, and more
- Feel free to customize your own itinerary for the day
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point for Lahaina, Kaanapali & Kapalua (West Maui) Hotel Guests is: Kahului Park & Ride: Kuihelani Hwy, Kahului, HI 96732 (adjacent to Hwy/cross street Puunene-just before traffic light), due to length and distance of tour. In addition, We pick-up travelers from Kihei and Paia regions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring sturdy shoes with traction for uneven surfaces, preferably all-in-one shoes for getting wet and crossing waterfall streams
- Bring bathings suits for optional swimming
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Makana Maui Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Worth every penny- our guide was friendly and patient, allowing the kids to spend a little extra time in some places and skip others to make this a truly personalized tour." See review