2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Board the beautiful and spacious Pride of Maui catamaran for a sunset cruise near the Molokini crater. Enjoy an open bar including craft beer and blended drinks, plus a generous buffet featuring barbecued ribs, honey-glazed chicken, stir fried vegetables, and more. Watch the sun set, take in a live hula show and if you’re lucky, you may even see humpback whales during mating season.
- Sunset cruise near Mokolini crater
- Excellent value for the money
- Live hula show
- Buffet dinner and open bar included
Saved to wishlist!
Island style baby back ribs, Shoyu chicken, Stir Fry veggies, Coconut potatoes, and more!
Freshly prepared delicious food, open bar, micro-brewed beer, blended drinks all included
Departure & Return
Maalaea Harbor , Maalaea Harbor, Maalaea, HI 96793, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No menu substitutions or requests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pride of Maui
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maui Sunset Luau Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maui Sunset Luau Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Maui Sunset Luau Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maui Sunset Luau Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great staff and a really cool look into local culture, great value for everything you get." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Maui Sunset Luau Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMauiCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiDay Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiDinner Cruises - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - OahuDining Experiences - OahuSunset Cruises - OahuDay Cruises - OahuWater Tours - OahuDinner Cruises - OahuCatamaran Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiDining Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiSunset Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiDay Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiDinner Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Little BeachWaihee Ridge TrailPipiwai TrailKahuluiUlupalakua Ranch Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmKalaupapa National Historical Park Wailea BeachHanakao'o Beach ParkKahului HarborRoyal Lahaina LuauKaʻanapaliHanaHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Honolua BayHaleakala National ParkBanyan Tree ParkSurfing Goat DairyOheo GulchKaʻanapali Beach