- Swim at the Ohe'o Stream and Pools (weather and time permitting)
- Stop at lookout points for amazing photo opportunities
- Commentary from your professional driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from Maui hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from specific hotels on Maui approximately between 6 and 7 AM; please search for your exact hotel in the pickup section. If you are staying somewhere we do not pickup at, please enter your pickup location address in the free-form field and contact us for your exact pickup.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
What To Expect
Aside from the unforgettable sights, you’ll hear how Hana has played an important role in Hawaii’s history, from being the birthplace of Queen Ka’ahumanu to home of the island’s first resort. Nearly 5,000 people inhabit the district from Keanae to Kipahulu, which generally falls under the “Hana district” that visitors know it today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants (2 and under) are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Road to Hana Adventure.