1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Circle Maui’s stunning coastline on a 1-hour helicopter tour of the island’s beaches, valleys and lush tropical forests. Bank along rocky shores and spot surfers in the breaking waves; watch the wilderness give way to beach side resorts, then turn back towards the mountains to see Haleakala National Park’s otherworldly landscape. Try to spot dolphins and whales in the bright coastal water as you weave along the shore, get aerial views of the Iao Valley and enjoy sweeping vistas of the Pacific as you return to your Kahalui helipad.
- 1-hour helicopter tour over Maui
- Soar above Hawaii’s second-largest island, circling its entire coastline
- Get bird's-eye views of Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea and Hana
- Gaze out thepanoramic windows at the Pacific Ocean, waterfalls, valleys, rainforest and mountains
- Look down on Haleakala National Park and Iao Valley State Park
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees!
Saved to wishlist!
60-minute helicopter flight
All taxes and fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Airport Rd, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Maui
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMauiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuAudio Guides - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuHelicopter Tours - Big Island of HawaiiAudio Guides - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Waihee Ridge TrailMaui Ocean CenterKalaupapa National Historical Park KahuluiWaiʻanapanapa State ParkUlupalakua Ranch ʻIao Valley State MonumentOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryHanaLa Perouse BayMaui Tropical PlantationPipiwai TrailWaileaKahului HarborAli'i Kula Lavender FarmHaleakala National ParkKaʻanapali BeachKaumahina State Wayside ParkMakawaoBanyan Tree Park